Due to increased demand, please be advised that some SnapSlings may not ship until December 11th, 2022.
The SnapSling is a universal sling that doubles as a 1 3/4" wide belt. It is a lightweight, useful tool that goes anywhere you go. The SnapSling expands from 33" to 78" in seconds to carry unexpected loads. When it's your belt, it's always handy!
We loop 1.75" webbing through two Austrialpin tri-glides and sew it to two Austrialpin frame buckles, two high-quality carabiners, or an Austrialpin D-Ring COBRA® ProStyle 18kN buckle.
- You need to carry a heavy gas can a few miles.
- Your kid is tired of riding his bike. The bike is too small for you to ride, too low for you to push comfortably, and uncomfortable to carry as-is.
- You’re portaging a canoe. Don't put it on your head or grab a side. Strap your SnapSling to a gunwale and go.
- You’re biking on the trail, fall, and bend your wheel so bad that the bike no longer rolls. You’ve got to carry it back.
- You need an everyday sling to carry any number of cumbersome loads.
The Fine Print:
- Belt loops must be at least 2" wide.
- The SnapSling Trek belt will fit waists from 33" to 78"--there is no leftover flop.
- We cannot guarantee the colors of the carabiners. We can guarantee that they will be top-quality, name-brands.
- Each SnapSling is custom-made in New York and is NOT returnable.
The SnapSling is a rugged beast, but is not certified for climbing, belaying, or other activities where it is the sole piece of equipment standing between the user and painful death or injury. The manufacturer makes no claims regarding the working load limit.
Use your SnapSling within the reasonable limits of an uncertified piece of gear. You will break before your SnapSling, but it is not a tow strap, and the manufacturer makes no claims regarding its ability to get your vehicle out of a jam.
Jammock Packaging Policy: Jammock believes that less is more and strives to minimize wasteful, expensive practices. As such your SnapSling Jr. does not have any fancy packaging and will ship via the venerable U.S. Postal Service.
|Buckle||Buckle Breaking Strength (LBS)||Webbing||Webbing Breaking Strength (LBS)||Webbing Thickness (IN)||Stiffness||Smallest Waist (IN)||Total Length (IN)||Total Weight (OZ)|
|AustriAlpin D-Ring COBRA® ProStyle 18kN 1.75"||4046||Nylon, non-treated, Mil-Spec-W-4088K||4000||0.05||Flexible||33||78||9.6|
|AustriAlpin D-Ring COBRA® ProStyle 18kN 1.75"||4046||Polyester||6000||0.06||Stiff||33||78||11.4|
|AustriAlpin D-Ring COBRA® ProStyle 18kN 1.75"||4046||Nylon, resin-treated, Mil-Spec 27265 Type 13 Class1||2000||0.075||Stiff||33||78||12.2|
|AustriAlpin Frame Buckle 1.75"||1686||Nylon, non-treated, Mil-Spec-W-4088K||4000||0.05||Stiff||33||78||5.3|
|AustriAlpin Frame Buckle 1.75"||1686||Nylon, resin-treated, Mil-Spec 27265 Type 13 Class1||2000||0.075||Stiff||33||78||6.9|
|AustriAlpin Frame Buckle 1.75"||1686||Polyester||6000||0.06||Stiff||33||78||6.9|
|Mini Carabiner||4950||Nylon, non-treated, Mil-Spec-W-4088K||4000||0.05||Flexible||33||78||6.2|
|Mini Carabiner||4950||Nylon, resin-treated, Mil-Spec 27265 Type 13 Class1||2000||0.075||Stiff||33||78||7.8|